Stock Markets
Daily Stock Markets News

Endeavour begins gold production at Lafigué mine in Côte d’Ivoire

UK-based Endeavour Mining has completed its first gold pour at the Lafigué mine in the northern part of the Oumé-Fetekro greenstone belt in north-central Côte d’Ivoire.

Since the commencement of wet commissioning in May 2024, the Lafigué processing plant has processed approximately 77,000 tonnes of ore.

The plant’s first gold pour yielded around 380oz from both the gravity and CIL circuits.

Endeavour anticipates the Lafigué mine will reach commercial production and its full capacity of 4mtpa in Q3 2024.

Endeavour owns an 80% stake in the mine, with the remaining 20% split between the Ivorian Government and SODEMI, a state-owned mining company.

Furthermore, Endeavour fully owns the broader Fetekro exploration licence.

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles
on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free

Your download email will arrive shortly

We are confident about the
quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most
decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by
submitting the below form

By GlobalData

Read More: Endeavour begins gold production at Lafigué mine in Côte d’Ivoire

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Get more stuff like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.